Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm OFFICIAL!

Hey Everybody,

Today is an awesome day. It's the weekend, it's sunny, and my Man and Lady took me out to sniff things. But even better than all that stuff....it's my first full day of being ADOPTED! Yesterday my Man and Lady said they had great news. They got my Final Paperwork. But it doesn't feel like work, it feels like Whooooppieeee!!! So here is me after they put away the contract-signing pens.


When we got home, I got some really nice treats, and last night my whole family snuggled on the bed. Hope you all get to snuggle with your favorite people too.
Love,

Ernie

9 comments:

bulldog said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ernie on being official that is great news!

Sam said...

YAYYY! Another success story!

megan colleen said...

HURRAAAAY Ernie!!! Congratulations on becoming official!

Anonymous said...

Ernie; I would say you are one lucky dog. But your M and Lady are the lucky ones!!!! Enjoy your new forever home. You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Ernie; I would say you are one lucky dog. But your M and Lady are the lucky ones!!!! Enjoy your new forever home. You deserve it!!

Susan Cava Ruimy said...

Conga-rats Ernie! You have some really special parents to give you and Izzy such love!! What a beautiful story for you!!! =) As always hugs from NYC!

moxylyn said...

Is Ernie the one who was silly and happy from day one? So glad to see he has a wonderful new forever home!

Anonymous said...

Ernie, you are painfully cute!